1. What is Helderberg Omgee about?
Helderberg Omgee is a Halfway House helping men in the recovery phase to recover from substance abuse.
2. Who qualify for admission?
Men over the age of 18 whom are serious about recovery.
3. I am currently using drugs/alcohol, do I qualify for admission?
No, service users have to be clean during admission.
4. Do I have to participate in the program?
Yes it is compulsory.
5. Is counselling part of the program?
Yes counselling is a important part of the program.
6. I am currently using medicine, do I qualify for admission?
Yes if there is no severe medical condition that prescribe the use of medicine.
7. What is the cost of the program?
- The cost of the program is R4,900.00 per month.
- The program stretches over a period four (4) months or sixteen (16) weeks.
- Any short fall in the cost of the program must be covered by a Sponsor.
8. I have a criminal record, do I qualify?
Yes, Helderberg Omgee is about the future and not the past.
9. What are the intake dates?
Immediately provided that space is available and that the potential client qualify.